Vishw Electronics WILL COLLECT AND USE YOUR INFORMATION
We value the confidence you have in Vishw Electronics. As such, we demand the highest standards for secure transactions and confidentiality of consumer information. For more information about our information collection and sharing practices, please read the statement below.
- Vishw Electronics gathers some primary data that you give us, such as your name, contact information (phone number, email, IP address), delivery address, and payment method.
- We gather the information described above when you visit our e-store (website), use our app, or get in touch with us in any other way so that we can improve the customer experience. To help produce better products, services, and consumer experiences, we may combine all of this information.
- You will receive offers and mailers from us; if this is something you do not want, you can choose to unsubscribe.
USE OF THE INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE ON Vishw Electronics
- Supplying you with the goods and services you requested from Vishw Electronics
- processing and completing your order, communicating with you, and completing your transaction requests
- contact you through various means, such as questionnaires, to have a clear understanding of your viewpoint
- Providing you with information about the goods and services we offer and those of our marketing partners
- To generate better products, services, and consumer experiences, we may integrate all of your information.
- Support the operation of our website and online store.
USE OF YOUR DEMOGRAPHICAL DATA AND PROFILE INFORMATION
- To fulfil your request for services, we use personal information. You will receive the services offered on our website using the information you supply.
- We use your personal information to enforce our terms and conditions, resolve disputes, troubleshoot issues, support a safe service, collect fees owed, gauge consumer interest in our goods and services, and keep you informed about offers, products, and services available online and offline, personalise your experience, and as otherwise disclosed to you at the time of collection.
- We gather and analyse demographic and profile data about our users’ online behaviour on our website to continuously improve our product and service offerings. Your IP address is tracked down and used by us to manage our website and assist in server troubleshooting. Additionally, your IP address is used to identify you and compile general demographic data about you.
- On occasion, we may invite you to participate in optional online surveys. You might be prompted to provide contact and demographic information in these surveys (like zip code, age, or income level). With the use of this information, we may personalise your visit to our website and show you the content you would find interesting while also displaying it in a way that suits your tastes.
WE COULD REVEAL YOUR INFORMATION (HOW, WHEN AND WITH WHOM)
- For them to send you offers, promotions, or advertisements for their services and goods that we believe you may be interested in, we only work with the most reliable and carefully chosen partners.
- For the best services, we may share your name, address, mobile number, and email address with other businesses we hire to assist us in providing you with services.
- as a result of the merger, acquisition, transfer, or novation of the brand or business to another company
- to aid in preventing fraud or a breach of information security
- when mandated by legal or administrative authorities
SECURITY FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Modern security procedures are in place at Vishw Electronics to guard against the loss, unauthorised use, and modification of the data we have under our control. We offer to use a steady server every time you regulate or get the right of entry to the data related to your account. Once we have your information, we use stringent security procedures to guard it against unwanted access. Although we make every effort to protect the privacy of your personal information, online transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure. By using this Site, you acknowledge and accept that we are not responsible for the disclosure of your information as a result of transmission failures or unauthorised acts of third parties.
- We value your privacy and take precautions to protect it from unauthorised access, loss, destruction, misuse, and alteration.
- To ensure the protection and preservation of personal information, we work to ensure compliance with the requirements of the applicable legislation.
- To actively safeguard the confidentiality, security, and integrity of your personal information, we have put in place several personal, electronic, and procedural controls. We also have managerial, technical, operational, and personal security control measures.
- When necessary, these processes can incorporate technical ones like firewalls, preventive systems, and encryption.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may use your personal information, including any sensitive personal data or information, as outlined in this Policy by accessing or using our website or services.
- You voluntarily and freely consented to this, and you accept this Policy.
- You gave us permission to obtain, hold, use, transmit, process, and share your data with third parties or service providers for the objectives outlined in this Policy.
- We might also be required to share the information mentioned above with government authorities and agencies to verify identities or to prevent, detect, or investigate crimes, including cybercrimes.
- You agree to allow disclosure of your personal information as needed to comply with applicable laws.
CORRECTION, MODIFICATION, AND ERASURE RIGHTS
The data we have on you must be correct and up to date. If your information changes while you are a client of ours, kindly let us know. This allows us to serve you better.
You can get in touch with our support staff if you want to modify any of your personal information that we may have on file.
MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES
A “cookie” is a tiny bit of data that a web server stores on a web browser to read it later from that browser. Cookies help browsers store information unique to a particular user. stores both permanent and temporary cookies on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies from Vishw Electronics don’t hold any of your personally identifying data.
Vishw Electronics utilises cookies for several purposes, including:
- to provide relevant adverts to you.
- To better understand how you interact with the content on Vishw Electronics’ website, please fill out this survey.
- Keep your choices in mind.
- to recognise problems and fix them
- to evaluate the effectiveness of our websites
DO YOU SUPERVISE COOKIES?
You can manage cookies, yes. You can configure your browser to either always reject cookies or to alert you when one is being sent to your device. But this can make it difficult for our website or services to function correctly. Additionally, you can configure your browser to automatically erase cookies after each session.
INFORMATION PROCESSING AND RETENTION
Generally speaking, we only keep your information for as long as it takes to fulfil the reason for which it was obtained or as long as it is needed by law. However, to honour your future service requests and to adhere to legal or other responsibilities, we may need to preserve your data for a longer length of time.
Our website contains links to other websites that may track personally identifiable information. The privacy policies or the content of those websites that are linked are not the responsibility of Vishw Electronics.
CONFIRMATION OF GOODS, SERVICES, AND ACCESSORIES
Vishw Electronics advises customers to inspect and double-check the contents of the package before accepting delivery as a matter of policy. Any differences you discover must be reported to us; after that, no more inquiries will be answered. Please contact us by email at support@Vishw Electronics or by phone at 079-2754-1199.
WARRANTY & FOLLOW-UP SERVICES
The manufacturing firms offer all warranties and services for products purchased from Vishw Electronics through their accredited service partners in India.
We strive to give our customers the best service possible, so we respectfully ask that you contact us with any service-related concerns. The same would be pursued with the relevant manufacturing firms, and we’d make sure the service was made available to you by those firms’ policies.
WARRANTY AND PRODUCT LIABILITY DISCLAIMERS
Vishw Electronics disclaims all responsibility for any injuries or damage to the products that result from using them by the manual. The manufacturers of the products provide the warranties and are responsible for them. Only the information provided to us by the Manufacturer for the products is available on our website. Actual measurements and colours might not match those depicted on our website photographs.
The use of the information made available on this website is at the user’s own risk, and neither Vishw Electronics nor any of its sources shall be liable for any direct, special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages of any kind (including, but not limited to: damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss).
Without the express written authorization of Vishw Electronics and its affiliates, information on the Vishw Electronics website may not be duplicated, copied, or altered.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE POLICY’S TERMS
We reserve the right to occasionally update, revise, edit, or modify this Policy without providing you with any previous notice. Such update, change, adjustment, or modification shall be effective as of the date thereof.
Vishw Electronics reserves the right to terminate this Agreement, these terms and conditions, and the provision of any of the services at any time for any reason, including improper use of this portal or failure to comply with these terms and conditions. Any right to relief to which Vishw Electronics and its third-party providers and distributors may be entitled, at law or in equity, is unaffected by this termination. All rights granted to you will be terminated and reverted to Vishw Electronics and its third-party providers, as applicable, upon the termination of this User Agreement and these terms and conditions.
NEITHER SALE NOR SERVICE
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the service on Vishw Electronics for commercial purposes.
If you have any questions about our privacy statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.